Much has happened since Christmas and yet, very little.
Once in a while over the past weeks I have uploaded photo galleries:
Blog 53, Blog 54, Blog 55.
No written blogs though.
Life has its regularity of school work, relationships, successes and stresses.
We're rather busy of course, but somehow I didn't quite feel like writing either. In the past I've written a lot about weather and home and sceneries, etc. After a year and a half maybe there does not seem to be so much new to say. Not that we're tiring of country living and all. It is more like home ... and what do you say bout home?
So, short of inspiration I'll list off some of the things you'll see in the photos. For the rest the pictures should tell the story.
With photo blog 53:
The first week of January had some good frost and sunny days. Ian and his friend Lorne did some clearing on the pond to see if we could flood a part for an ice rink. Good thing we never tried because warmer temperatures followed shortly after. For most of January there was mild frost at night and some of the days. Into February the days tended to be unseasonably above 0 with the usual bit of night frost. So lots of day time thawing leading to times of slick roads and decreasing snow cover.
We went to Prince George one time and took the opportunity to buy track lights. I mounted these under a 16 foot bookshelf which I made for over the windows.
With photo blog 54:
A rare photo of Wilma doing some relaxing reading. The obligatory annual school portrait photo.
I am installing a new door for the upstairs bathroom some four feet in front of the space where the old door awkwardly obstructed movement in the bathroom. I also ripped out the drywall by the tub in order to install shower head.
With photo blog 55:
James K. phoned to see if he could come for a visit just as he did around Christmas, only without the need to stay overnight because he already had a place in Houston.
On Sunday we had some hours of sunshine which suited the theme of the day quite well - 'Jesus is the light of our world. All love is His, expressed to us in His sacrificial blood. We celebrated communion and rejoiced in the gift of salvation through grace.'
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment