-photos-
During the first weeks of the summer holidays Wilma and I were still quite busy with school work. Gradually we could switch our attention to stuff at home and think about some recreation.
If nothing else we enjoy the summerbreak for the different time routines. No urgent bells and alarm clocks. Plenty of opportunity to enjoy breakfast or lunch or BBQ together with fresh berries, veggies, etc.
We realized that we would have company over at the end of July so I got to work on the upstairs bathroom .... after all. (I think that project started last fall and we lived with a stripped wall all winter.)
The window had to move over before I could do tiles around the bathtub.
In the mean time Al Taylor came to help put the posts and beams up for the veranda roof. There would not have been a chance that we could have gotten those things up there without the use of a tractor.
Here are photos of July 3 - 15.

No comments:
Post a Comment