Read on-line I Photos I Subscribe
Into December
Not a whole lot of note worthy things have happened since our last post.
We're all doing well.
Lots of work, many evening meetings. Wilma has been extremely busy with report cards. Coming week is the first in a while that she anticipates not having to do any of her school work at night. She made a start on some living room painting yesterday.
It snows very lightly once in a while but the big snowfall is yet to come. Temperatures stay below zero but not by a lot. In all, a pretty mild winter so far. We sure hope that we'll get more snow before Tim and Amy arrive.
Yesterday I did manage to get all of the plywood sheets up for the walls in the studio. It is a sanded pine surface that we will need to finish with Varathane.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment